SINO-VIETNAMESE CHARACTERS FOR BEGINNERS
Lecturer: Tran Quang Duc
1. Course: 4 months, 16 classes. Curriculum: Formation and structure of Sino-Vietnamese characters (including modern Chinese characters, the adoption of Chinese characters in Japanese) and Sino-Vietnamese pronunciation.
2. Time: 8.30 am – 10 am Sunday morning
Lecturer: Nguyen Huu Su
1. Course: 4 months, 16 classes. Curriculum: Overview of the history of Chinese and Vietnamese calligraphy, writing methods, basic styles…
2. Time: 10 am – 11.30 am Sunday morning
About Tam Dân xã
Tam Dân xã consists of three members (Nguyen Quoc Vuong, Tran Quang Duc, Nguyen Huu Su) who want to contribute their perspectives and perceptions on education, arts, culture, language and religion to the development of society.
The progress and civilization of a country or community will be impossible without its citizens having a scientific awareness and a free spirit. Tam Dân xã was founded to actualize this common aspiration of its founding members.
• Sino-Vietnamese Characters for Beginners: 2,000,000 VND
• Sino-Vietnamese Calligraphy: 1,500,000 VND
Course opening on Sun 12 Feb 2017 at Center for Continuing Education Nguyen Van To, 47 Hang Quat Str., Hanoi.