1. Ao Quan Restaurants at No.18, lane 19, Dong Tac street, Kim Lien ward, Dong Da district.
The restaurant's space is degined with many ancient features of the northern villages. Here, diners could enjoy countryside's dishes like xoi (sticky rice), frog, fish and hot pots.
2. Doc (Single) Restaurant at No. 86 Hoang Ngan street.
The restaurant's menue includes many typical dishes of the northwest region.
Unique shop helps visitors learn more about culinary and cultural uniqueness of ethnic minorities in the northwest region.
3. Uni BBQ Restaurant at No. 93 Doi Can street.
You can fully enjoy all kinds of fine street cuisines at the Uni BBQ. At the restaurant, eaters can enjoy foods that are grilled with premium smokeless charcoal at the table.
4. Luong Son Restaurant at No.173 Thai Ha
It is a strange pub in Hanoi. The restaurant's garden space, extremely unique in Hanoi city, is decorated according to Thuy Hu's swordplay novel.
5. Nguyen Van Duc Restaurant chain
Nguyen Van Duc unique eatery chain in Hanoi specializes in specialties of snake and pasty. Moreover, the restaurant is very plush and cozy with four-story view overlooking the streets of Hanoi.
6. Ants (Kien) Restaurant Chain
With exclusive culinary style, Kien Restaurant in Hanoi brings you the specialties of various regions in the country with a unique insect dishes that will surely be attractive to you.
Coming to the strange restaurant, you will have a chance to enjoy extremely nutritious insects.
7. Ngon Pho Restaurant at the 3rd floor of Aeon Mall commercial center at No. 27 Co Linh, Long Bien district.
Ngon Pho unique eatery is designed as a bustling food street.
Here, at the average prices only from 100,000-120,000 VND, you can enjoy rustic dishes and the specialties of the elegant Trang An area and crowded Saigon.
8. RUM Restaurant at No.1, 39A lane, Tran Thai Tong street, Cau Giay district
One of the most popular and delicious dishes at the restaurant is a frog hot pot.
Customers are interested in the delicious and unique taste of hot pot at the RUM Restaurant. All foods are thoroughly marinated under the specific separate formula of the restaurant.
9. Coc (Cup) Hotpot Restaurant at No. 59 Dai Co Viet street, Hai Ba Trung district
At the restaurant, instead of using a big pot, soup will be set in one "cup" that is placed adroitly on the table in front of each guest.
10. Kombo Restaurant chain
Kombo Com Nieu (Pot Rice) of Singapore has excellent flavor, crispy burnt- rice combined with fragrant and greasy sauce.
At the Kombo Restaurant chain, customers only pay about 59,000 VND per set of Singapore's Com Nieu.